HC Jain Group have the offering for the superior quality Ductile Iron Spun Pipes. Our Ductile Iron Spun Pipes are available in various sizes, dimensions as per the client's specifications.
Features of Ductile Iron Spun Pipes
The Ductile Iron Spun Pipes are made from ductile iron known for their high tensile strength, ductility, corrosion resistance and impact resistance.
Coating and linings for pipes
Pipes shall normally be delivered internally and externally coated.
Depending on the external conditions of use and taking into account existing national standards, the following coatings may be supplied:
- Metallic zinc with finishing layer
- Zinc rich paint with finishing layer
- Thicker metallic zinc with finishing layer
- Polyethylene sleeving
- Fibre cement mortar
- Adhesive tapes
- Bituminous paint
These coatings shall comply with national standards, or with an agreed technical specification.
Depending on the internal conditions of use and taking into account existing national standards, the following linings may be supplied:
- Blast furnace slag cement mortar
- Cement mortar with seal-coat
- Bituminous paint.
- High alumina (calcium aluminate) cement mortar
- Portland cement (with or without additives) mortar
These linings shall comply with national standards, or with an agreed technical specification